How to Download Shazam for PC/Laptop on Windows 7/8.1/10 and Mac Os
Shazam is founded by the Chris Barton, Avery Wang, Philip Inghelbrecht and Dhiraj Mukherjee. It is a Smartphone application that is used to identify the music played in the surrounding. It records few lines of music played and will match with the date to find the full song. It finds out what song is it? And let you get it download on its platform. This app is basically a Smartphone one which is not developed for the Windows OS. So for someone who loves songs and wants to use this App has to proceed with the different process.
We don’t have Shazam App for windows but using the Android to PC emulator we will be using the android app to run on Windows OS. Also, you must have a good microphone to record the voice which helps Shazam to find its details. If you are having the laptop then no need to worry as it has the inbuilt microphone which will easily record voice and let you find the what song is it.
Shazam for PC Features:
Shazam is the best application which allows you to know the media playing around you. It has got many interesting features of which some are listed below.
- By using this amazing app you can find which song is getting played around you on the media player or on radio
- By just pressing one blue button you can come to know the artist and song
- Turn on auto Shazam to automatically identify the song and artist
- You can use Shazam app even when you are offline it keeps you get connected
- You can watch the real-time YouTube videos
- By Shazam, you can follow your favorite artist and can know that when they are Shazaming
- Preview songs and add them to your favorite playlist
- By just one tap buy your Shazamed songs on Google
- Have a look at recommended tracks to find new music
Shazam for PC Download Using Bluestacks Emulator:
Shazam the mobile application can be installed on PC using the emulator. As always we will prefer the Bluestacks the top searched Android to PC emulator to install Shazam on PC. Make sure you follow steps correctly to avoid any consequences.
- You would have to download the Bluestacks emulator from this link bluestacks.com
- After downloading, install it on PC windows by selecting it is downloaded file to run
- Make sure to browse the file source in My Computer Local drive having free space
- Launch the emulator and find the search option on its main screen
- Use that to search for Shazam App through any mobile play store
- Install button will be available beside the App icon, click on it to start a process
- You need to Agree with Terms &Condition to continue the installation
- The app will start downloading its file and will also launch installation as downloading is done
- After getting this done wait for some minutes then you can find Shazam icon in the Apps list
Shazam App can now be used on Windows PC but you are required to launch the emulator to use this App. Any doubt in the installation process of Shazam App can be asked here in below comment section.